On Monday night, August 9, 2021 Katie Downs was crowned the 2021 Warren County Fair Queen with Madison Sleeman named Runner Up, and Rachel Eastman Junior Miss to her court.
Every year young ladies from around Warren County compete for their chance to represent the Warren County Fair as Fair Queen. Once crowned, they go on to compete for the title of Pennsylvania State Fair Queen. The experience includes access to practically everything at the Fair, the opportunity to congratulate and present awards around the fairgrounds, meet tons of people, travel around the state, and participate in many promotional experiences for the fair throughout the year.
Fair Queen Contestent Rules
Warren County Fair qualifications are as follows:
1. Must be a U.S. citizen, and a resident of Warren County and have participated in or attended the Warren County Fair.
2. Must be at least age 16 but no older than 20 years of age by June 1st of present year.
3. Must be single, never married, have no children and must not marry nor get pregnant during her reign.
4. Have parent or guardian’s consent.
5. Must complete an application and participate in orientation and judging activities.
6. Prepare a 3-5 minute talent presentation (contestants will be judged on originality, content, and creativity) and a 2 minute persuasive speech on “Why you should come to my Fair”.
7. Judges will interview each contestant.
8. Poise and appearance will be considered.
9. Each contestant will be asked an impromptu question.
10. Must have and demonstrate a personal knowledge of the Warren County Fair and agriculture.
Qualifications for State Fair Queen Contest are as follows:
1. Be female who is a US citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania.
2. Be at least age 16, but no older than 20 years of age as of June 1 of the year entering the local contest.
3. Be certified as the winner by the local fair where she was crowned.
4. Have not been a former local Fair Queen winner, nor a former State Fair Queen contestant.
5. Not hold any other title for any other commodity group or pageant during her reign.
6. Have her parent(s) or guardian(s) consent to enter the competition.
7. Be single, have never been married, have not been pregnant nor given birth to a child.
8. Act in accordance with the PS Fair Queen “Behavior Policy.”
9. Meet all time commitments,Queen obligations and Dress Codes as set forth by the PA Fair Queen Program.
The Warren County Fair was pleased to introduce the Jr. Miss contest in 2018. Open to Warren County residents age 12 but no older than 16 years of age by June 1 of present year. Junior Miss contestants will follow the same judging criteria as the Queen contestants, but without the talent component. We will crown one lucky young lady who will have the opportunity to attend Fair Week events alongside the Fair Queen and Alternate.